I've Moved!

Now you can find me at kungpowhausfrau.com.
Come and visit me there for the newest posts!

Monday, April 27, 2009

Weekly Menu and a First for Munchkin

This Week's Menu:
Monday: Leftover Spicy Chicken Soup
Tuesday: Calzones (Betty Crocker Cookbook recipe) and Salad (that TL and Randy brought over last Saturday...there's a lot left!)
Wednesday: Braised Herb Chicken Thighs with Potatoes
Thursday: Husband's Burritos (which are more like enchiladas but I'm not gonna argue)
Friday: Tortellini with marinara sauce and Salad
Saturday: Chicken Soup (made from the stock I made last week) and Salad (if it's still good)
Sunday: leftovers
Extras: Lemon Curd (organic lemons are on sale!) and Banana Bread

We had a great visit with Grandma (a.k.a. my Mother-in-Law). More later. For now, a happy first from Munchkin: SHE PEED IN THE POTTY! Yipee! She was so very happy that she finally got to use some toilet paper. It was more than enough of a reward for her efforts. Hopefully this will lead to big girl underwear, but I'm not holding my breath!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Lemon curd!

    Are you guys going to make it on Thursday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a huge, HUGE milestone! Keep cheering her on and the big girl unders will come sooner than you expect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! :D It will make me super happy! Except that I bought toddler-sized prefolds for nothing, I guess. She's still wearing infant-sized prefolds. And I have never seen underwear so small as to fit her little bum! But it's a happy problem!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL @ her happiness over toilet paper!

    ReplyDelete