I've Moved!

Now you can find me at kungpowhausfrau.com.
Come and visit me there for the newest posts!

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter SHEEP! and Rainbow Barf

Happy Easter!

When Munchkin woke up this morning and had her fill of breastmilk (a toddler's version of a steaming cup of joe), I reminded her that the Easter Bunny was supposed to come last night. "PRESENTS?!" was her reply. She ran out to the living room and discovered a small basket of goodies, eyes wide with awe. Her loot included sidewalk chalk, colored pencils, hair clips, and a little stuffed lamb.

"SHEEP! SHEEP! SHEEEEEEEP!"

Yeah, okay. It's a sheep.

"SHEEEEEEP!"

Sigh.

After church, we set her to work with her colored pencils, which she seems to like better than crayons. At any rate, it stopped her maniacal proclamations of SHEEP!

P4120011

I wonder what it's supposed to be? Rainbow barf?

2 comments:

  1. LOL, what a cutie! She's obviously very artistic. She must get that from you -- I LOVE your blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love the design, too, although I didn't design it. ;) The "G" on the bottom will tell you who!

    ReplyDelete