I've Moved!

Now you can find me at kungpowhausfrau.com.
Come and visit me there for the newest posts!

Monday, April 13, 2009

Food for thought

I'm not a perfect person. Nobody is. We all have our habits and hangups.

Chocoholic.

Sure, I'd like to think everything is okay. Peachy keen. Hunky-dory.

Chocoholic.

But then, I have days like this.

Chocoholic.

It seems like a good idea at the time...

Chocoholic.

...but then the regret and remorse (not to mention the sugar headache) kick in.

Chocoholic.

Tomorrow is a new day.

5 comments:

  1. Who doesn't love a dark chocolate binge sometimes! Thanks for your interest in my blog :) Looks like we have quite a bit in common!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, man, I was feeling the sugar letdown yesterday after a weekend full of chocolate birthday cake and Easter candy!! And I actually resisted the cookies at church until they were all gone -- I never do that. I feel so sluggish and dead after a binge. Makes me wonder why I'd give up a whole day of productivity and health for 10 minutes of chocolate indulgence -- but for some reason, I keep doing it. Must. Stop. Now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, but the dark chocolate is actually "good" for you. I'm not kidding! It's full of ... well, good stuff ... like chocolate ... I mean, antioxidants, and stuff :).

    Plus, you had the stuff with blueberries and cranberries and almonds, and well, all that fiber and fruit ... it's like you had a healthy snack ... or something.

    So, you should just enjoy the dark chocolate guilt free.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I try not to keep chocolate in the house. Because this happens. :)

    BTW, I'm not super impressed with the Hershey's. Meh. But I'll still eat it voraciously. ;) The only chocolate I've found that I like is Godiva, but I'm not made of money here! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perhaps I should clarify...I LIKE lots of chocolate, but I LOVE Godiva.

    ReplyDelete