I've Moved!

Now you can find me at kungpowhausfrau.com.
Come and visit me there for the newest posts!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Couch Potato

Hello, world. I have not forgotten my blog. I think about it often, actually, but since I have been doing the same thing every day since when I last posted, there hasn't been much point to updating. Plus summoning up the mental stamina to write a blog post is a bit daunting lately.

So what have I been up to? Nothing. Laying on the couch, wishing I was unconscious. Forcing myself to eat whenever possible. Missing normal life. Loving Husband for doing all of the cooking, cleaning, and his normal house chores, and working 40 hours a week, all with a smile and a hug. Isn't he amazing? Loving Munchkin for being perfectly content while watching cartoons (*cringe*) and playing all day long. Plotting revenge for bored teenagers who seem to enjoy trespassing and harassing us in the middle of the night. I vote paintballs, but I don't want to spend the money on supplies, nor would I be willing to do a night watch.

I hope to feel better soon. I wish I felt better NOW. Hopefully life (and blog posting) will return to normal...soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment