I've Moved!

Now you can find me at kungpowhausfrau.com.
Come and visit me there for the newest posts!

Friday, January 23, 2009

Books that I've Read and Recommend

The list is kind of sparse. I'm often too busy daydreaming to read.

Regarding Pregnancy/Birth/Midwifery/Doula(ing? Is Doulaing a word?):
  • "Spiritual Midwifery" by Ina May Gaskin

  • "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" by Toni Weschler

  • "Breastfeeding Your Baby" by Sheila Kitzinger

  • "The Birth Partner" by Penny Simkin



Regarding Christianity:
  • The Bible

  • "The Organic God" by Margaret Feinberg



Regarding Growing Food:
  • "Solviva" by Anna Edey



Regarding Frugality/Consumerism:
  • "Affluenza" by John De Graaf

  • "The Complete Tightwad Gazette" by Amy Dacyczyn

1 comment:

  1. OOoh, Affluenz sounds good. I'll add a few of these to my goodreads!

    ReplyDelete