I've Moved!

Now you can find me at kungpowhausfrau.com.
Come and visit me there for the newest posts!

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Time ticks, life clicks

"The days are long, but the years are short."

Exhibit A:

Munchkin


Exhibit B:

Oompa Loompa

It's been so long, yet it feels like just yesterday. I've been a mom for almost five years, and with each additional month, the job seems simultaneously more serious and more, well, silly.

We've been blessed beyond anything we could ever deserve. We have a loving home, nourishing food, good health (and good health insurance), and job security. Praise God!

Our days are filled with playing, reading, coloring, and singing (and cleaning, folding, organizing, and cleaning up pee on the floor...again. [And Pinterest.])

And by fall it will be filled with Kindergarden.

How did we end up here? I'm not sure, but all I can do is hang on for the ride.

And make some vaguely witty remarks. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment